Monday, October 8, 2012

My Late Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I'm your host, KiKi. Today is the day I mark my way of expressing my infertility with the world. I own another blog as well that has nothing to do with infertility but decided I should do so. Here I will be sharing with you everything from my (in)fertility struggles, everyday life, dealing with PCOS, injection medication, and everything in between. I have been dealing with the diagnosis of PCOS for almost a year now and have been doing injections for fertility for half of that time. I've had numerous surgeries and more. I haven't given up hope just yet. I am currently on my second round of injections via Menopur and Cetrotide. I am opening this blog and my vlog in hopes of connecting with other women who are going through something similar as myself and share my pain. It's not easy being diagnosed and saying your infertile but hey, it's better than anything :) I hope you enjoy reading my blogs as well as viewing my vlogs through my journey to pregnancy and bring in a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...