Friday, January 10, 2014

Newborn Must Haves

Heyyyyyyyyyy!! I know your wondering what this blog is about. As you know I post them at random hahahaa. But seriously! Have you ever wondered what are some of the things you MUST have for newborns??! Well, Thanks to one of my subbies I put together a quick list of some of my must haves. It was hard to come up with this list LOL. I have so much that I use for baby but these are the ones that stood out to me most. Hope this helps someone who's curious or are really looking for help. Also, be sure to check out the vlog I put up on this. You can find it by going HERE.

Boppy: Boppy Naked Pillow w/ Slipcover

Burp Cloths: Gerber

Baby Sling/Carrier: Ergobaby Galaxy Grey

Carseat Canopy

Aveeno Baby: Calming Bath Wash - Daily Moisture Lotion

Diaper Pail: Arm & Hammer by Munchkin

Pacifier: Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature

White Noise app: in your app store search white noise and it should pop up. I have the free one

Hand Sanitizer: 36pk

Bags for stinky diapers: Arm & Hammer Diaper Bag w/ Dispenser


**DISCLAIMER**
I am NOT being paid for this. All items mentioned were purchased w/ my own money. I am in no way, shape, or form associated with any of the companies listed above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...